All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
- Campaign and Session can now have a rpg system (like DND) assigned to them
- Sessions can have generic location information, nothing fancy. (Should be like: Online, Discord, DM's Home, This amazing cafe)
- Times are correctly displayed in emails
- Smaller under the hood changes
- Campaign and Session descriptions are now rendered Markdown! You can use Markdown in your descriptions.
- Metadata tags are added so Slack/Discord/Twitter etc. can create a previews of sessions and titles
- Favicon added \o/
- Reworked the list view of Campaigns and Sessions. Also, you now see those items you attend/are a member of, even if it's not public.
- All tables are now better on mobile
- Tables for sessions are sorted by date now
- Sessions can now be created for campaigns, inheriting some of it's properties (Campaign members automatically join (needing to RSVP), Publicity and optionally description and header images if left empty)
- Players from a campaign get notified if a session gets created. They need to RSVP for those (Link provided in email or via session details) to either accept or decline.
- Some visual overhaul and code cleanup.
- Sessions and Campaigns now use UUIDs to access.
- Some visual button overhaul, more to come.
- Session invitation link is now only visible if either it's public, you're the game master or you're already a player.
- Campaign invitation link is now only visible if either you're the game master or you're already a player.
- Players can now leave sessions or campaigns
- Gamemasters can remove players from sessions or campaigns
- Email notifications are sent when:
- A welcome email when you sign up
- A player joins a session -> Email to Player and GM as confirmation
- A player joins a campaign -> Email to Player and GM as confirmation
- Changelog is now integrated on the Website
- Image Headers for sessions and Campaigns
- Public/Non-Public listing of campaigns and sessions